Aug 19, 2017
With Rebekah Freedom.
Visit www.RebekahFreedom.com to contact Rebekah. Rebekah on
Elephant Journal / Rebekah on
facebook page /
Schedule with Rebekah
Amir Levine and Rachel Heller’s book
- ANXIOUS people are often preoccupied with their
relationships and tend to worry about their partner’s ability to
love them back.
- AVOIDANT people equate intimacy with a loss of
independence and constantly try to minimize closeness.
- SECURE people feel comfortable with intimacy
and are usually warm and loving.
- Blueprints. The dysfunctionality you bring into
- Personality Disorders - a deeply ingrained and maladaptive pattern of
behavior of a specified kind, typically manifest by the time one
reaches adolescence and causing long-term difficulties in personal
relationships or in functioning in society.
- Addiction. Listen to Alt Health Tools episode
with Rebekah: Addiction Counseling Transform Now
- Healthy Boundaries:
Book your free consultation with
Rebekah Freedom now: Schedule Now
More of Rebekah on Alternative
Health Tools podcast